- Planning your Moodle course
It is important to create a plan before you start building a course!
In this topic you will:
- learn what blended learning is and is not, and why you might choose to use it
- learn some course planning techniques
- consider some Open Educational Resources (OER)
- start planning your Moodle course and discuss your plans with others.
In the last topic, we identified that you need to develop a small Moodle course of your own to complete this Blended Learning in the Classroom course. Working through this topic will help you create a plan for your course. Taking some time to plan your courses before you start developing them in Moodle will help you use your development time much more efficiently and effectively; you'll also be able to gather some feedback and good ideas before you start development.
Expected time to complete: 5 hours