This module covers the major practices of the External Verifier in relation to the operations of CVQ/NVQ awarding systems. The focus is on evaluation of assessment and internal verification within centres to ensure compliance with the requirements of the awarding body.
- Teacher: Frances Ruffin
This module will cover the major practices of the Internal Verifier in relation to the operations of N/CVQ/N/CVQ awarding systems The focus will be on management of assessment and internal verification processes as well as the relationship with assessors.
- Teacher: Royetta Moore
This module introduces External Verification and:
- the purpose of External Verification
- the importance and principles of External Verification
- the role of an External Verifier
- requirements to become an External Verifier
- qualities of External Verifiers
- professional responsibilities of External Verifiers
This module introduces Internal Verification and:
- the purpose of Internal Verification
- the role of an Internal Verifier
- requirement to become an Internal Verifier
- qualities of Internal Verifiers
- professional responsibilities of Internal Verifiers
- Internal Verification related terminology
This module reviews the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to participate in the planning, organizing, conducting and reviewing assessments. It also examines how continuous improvement is necessary as well as gaining the knowledge and skills of determining needs using competency standards.